Thursday 30 August 2012

two in 1

Assalamualaikum




Hello, I'm back!
Almost 2 months I didn't blog anything.. Just not in mood and no time.
Ya, mood and time always be the reason even it's not.

Hari ni aku tersedar bahawa tinggal 3 hari lagi untuk aku berada kat rumah. omaigod..omaigod..
Anxious, no appetite, semua benda rasa tak kena..eghhh.
I just love to be at home.
It has been a year im studying in Terengganu, far away from my family
But still I can't control my homesickness, bila aku homesick, I'll get moody easily
and  Fatma, my only roommate wil be the mangsa..*jahatnya aku..huhu
I never say sorry to her for my behaviour,
I never gave in even I know that's my mistake, ya, I know, im too ego.....
I really hope that she's don't mind and understand it.

The last semester for foundation will begin in few days,
I do ask myself. Am I ready? I don't know :'(


Uhhh, forget it for a while, Should I?
I think it's not too late for me to wish Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
oh yes, I really enjoyed my Hari Raya.
Now, am start to miss my friends, few hours berhari raya with them is not enough for me.
I'm missing my school time.

And not to forget, Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan too.


Are we truly 'free'? or just in some aspect?




pssttt: I'll try to be a better person, InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Tinggalkan jejak anda disini