Friday 30 March 2012

wider your eyes

Assalamualaikum,

Just now, one of my friend in facebook shared this video and I never watch this video before.
This video has remembering me to the thing that I always forgot in my life that's to be thankful..As a human, sometimes I didn't realise that there are some people out there who has lose something precious in their life and I still have it.. Alhamdulillah, Allah still let me to have my family.

 * Ask not what your mother does for you, ask what you can do for your mother
 * Ask not what your father does for you, ask what you can do for your father
 * Ask not what your family does for you, ask what you can do for your family

:: hopefully, you guys could spend some of your time to watch this video..It's may help us for our reflection :) InshaAllah..



pssttt: don't forget about this one too :-
* Ask not what Allah does for you, ask what you have done as a servant of ALLAH :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Tinggalkan jejak anda disini